To Sign-up for Church Services Click Link Below:
1. Before you enter the Church you will see a table with hand sanitizer. Please use it upon entering and exiting the Church.
2. Handmade and Disposable Masks have been donated and are available before entering the Church. Our ecclesiastical and civil authorities strongly encourage the use of masks and social distancing. If you have questions please contact Fr. David.
3. Services will be sung by two chanters.
4. Holy Communion is for baptized and chrismated Orthodox Christians and will be administered as usual. It will be made available at Sunday Divine Liturgy, Wednesday evening Typika Service and Saturday morning Typika service. Please prepare appropriately.
5. Confessions will be available by appointment.
6. The Cry Room will only be available for nursing mothers.
7. The Church Hall, Class Room and Library are closed.